LNG Ops [OGBS: Energy Institute Learning Affiliate]
Price On Call
Oil and Gas Business School, is a recognized “Learning Affiliate” with Energy Institute, London.
Register for this program, with OIL AND GAS BUSINESS SCHOOL, and receive the following great benefits:
*Free Student Membership of Energy Institute, London
This will really help them to you to develop both their studies and their future careers. Benefits as a member include:
• Energy Institue monthly e-magazines: Energy World and Petroleum Review
• Use of The EI Energy Matrix – Access to over 85,000 energy information resources using our online vault of energy related knowledge, including books, periodicals, articles, statistics and fact sheets, and our London Library. The collection includes online resources, journals, conference proceedings and reports.
• 24/7 access to the EI eLibrary containing over 2.5 million records, including full text journal articles on energy and the environment from Ebsco Environment Complete, 80 full text eBooks, available to download and borrow and a host of other journal databases.
• Visit the EI Library to access the Petroleum Abstracts database from the University of Tulsa which contains more than 1.1 million abstracts on oil and gas exploration and production.
• Access to the EI’s Data Sheets, a collection of current and historical statistics and information, covering energy prices, electricity production and petroleum fuels.
• Free networking events with those high up in the industry, helping you to learn about the industry and get known.
• Access to a team of qualified information professionals, during library opening hours, to answer quick queries or assist with more extensive research. Free quick research service (5-10 minutes) and a discounted rate for longer research queries.
• Education and careers information through EI careers website.
• Use of mycareerpath – a great system used for documenting any career progression, which students can present to employers
• Discounts – Reduced rates for EI events, including regional and training courses that would help your knowledge and professional development
• Branch events and competitions – Nigerian branch holds events and competitions for local students to attend.
• Benevolent Fund – EI provides a range of financial and other assistance to students in need.
• Energy Policy Milestones Calender – a frequently updated resource providing links to current and forthcoming policy activity.
• Opportunity to Develop and advance into the Professional Membership category, after graduation, and be able to use such titles or designations as MEI (Member, Energy Institute), Chartered Energy Engineer, Chartered Energy Manager, Chartered Petroleum Engineer, Chartered Environmentalist, Chartered Scientist etc.
LNG OPERATIONS- Call us for dates 08 — show phone
*Historical development of Drilling
*Video Clips of Land & Deep Sea drilling
* Definition of directional drilling.
*Historical development of directional drilling.
*Reasons for directional drilling
*Identification & descriptions of directional drilling applications.
* Identification of several features of a directional well profile.
*Identification of the general types of directional well profiles.
*Basic components of a well plan.
*Offshore Drilling & Extended
On succesful completion, candidates will be issued the OGBS Graduate Certificate in LNG, in addition to hard copies of signed referral membership forms of the Society of Petroleum Engineering International
Course Fee: per student
VENUES: PORT HARCOURT TRAINING VENUE: # 53 Okporo Road, Off Artillery, Entrance by Ecobank, Port Harcourt.
Lagos: 15 Cooper Road Ikoyi
Tell Seller you found AD on nglisting.com to get a good deal