Natural Gas Processing [OGBS: Energy Institute Learning Affiliate]
Price On Call
NATURAL GAS PROCESSING GRADUATE CERTIFICATE TRAINING
Oil and Gas Business School, is a recognized “Learning Affiliate” with Energy Institute, London.
Register for this program, with OIL AND GAS BUSINESS SCHOOL, and receive the following great benefits:
*Free Student Membership of Energy Institute, London
This will really help them to you to develop both their studies and their future careers. Benefits as a member include:
• Energy Institue monthly e-magazines: Energy World and Petroleum Review
• Use of The EI Energy Matrix – Access to over 85,000 energy information resources using our online vault of energy related knowledge, including books, periodicals, articles, statistics and fact sheets, and our London Library. The collection includes online resources, journals, conference proceedings and reports.
• 24/7 access to the EI eLibrary containing over 2.5 million records, including full text journal articles on energy and the environment from Ebsco Environment Complete, 80 full text eBooks, available to download and borrow and a host of other journal databases.
• Visit the EI Library to access the Petroleum Abstracts database from the University of Tulsa which contains more than 1.1 million abstracts on oil and gas exploration and production.
• Access to the EI’s Data Sheets, a collection of current and historical statistics and information, covering energy prices, electricity production and petroleum fuels.
• Free networking events with those high up in the industry, helping you to learn about the industry and get known.
• Access to a team of qualified information professionals, during library opening hours, to answer quick queries or assist with more extensive research. Free quick research service (5-10 minutes) and a discounted rate for longer research queries.
• Education and careers information through EI careers website.
• Use of mycareerpath – a great system used for documenting any career progression, which students can present to employers
• Discounts – Reduced rates for EI events, including regional and training courses that would help your knowledge and professional development
• Branch events and competitions – Nigerian branch holds events and competitions for local students to attend.
• Benevolent Fund – EI provides a range of financial and other assistance to students in need.
• Energy Policy Milestones Calender – a frequently updated resource providing links to current and forthcoming policy activity.
• Opportunity to Develop and advance into the Professional Membership category, after graduation, and be able to use such titles or designations as MEI (Member, Energy Institute), Chartered Energy Engineer, Chartered Energy Manager, Chartered Petroleum Engineer, Chartered Environmentalist, Chartered Scientist etc.
A. Gas compression
Gas oil separation plant process source of the feed gas
Gas compression process general introduction
High pressure and intermediate pressure gas streams
Low pressure gas compression system
Intermediate pressure gas compression process
High pressure gas system
Gas liquid condensate stripper
B. Amine gas sweetening unit
Amine gas sweetening unit
Functions of the amine sweetening unit equipment
Amine flash drum
Regenerator overhead condenser and reflux accumulator.
Amine filter and reclaiming section
Lean amine recirculation pumps and cooler
C. Natural gas liquids (ngl) recovery
introduction & process description
Feed gas compression and first chilldown
Vapour and liquid dehydration
Second chilldown, expander/compressor, and de-methanizer
D. Gas fractionating plant
Overhead accumulators (reflux drums)
Overhead product chiller
Overhead product condensers
Process control instrumentation
Lower column temperature control
Bottom product level control
Column pressure control
Column top temperature control
Top product level control
Logic instrument systems
Overhead accumulator level logic
Propane and butane sweeteners
E. Sulphur recovery unit
Functions of the sulphur recovery unit equipment
Basic functions of the sulphur plant
Basic description of the reaction that produces sulphur
Description of the flow of gas through the sulphur unit
Acid gas feed system
Reaction furnace and waste heat boiler
Condensers, reheaters & converters
Sulphur storage pit
On succesful completion, candidates will be issued the OGBS Graduate Certificate in Natural Gas Processing, in addition to hard copies of signed referral membership forms of the Society of Petroleum Engineering International
Tell Seller you found AD on nglisting.com to get a good deal